ARITT (Regional Agency for Innovation and Technology in the Loire Valley) was set up in 2001 at the initiative of the Regional Council and the French Government.
- Its key missions are to promote and foster innovation in a wide range of sectors for products, processes, projects and management. To this end, it helps set up and development of businesses in the Loire Valley region.
- ARITT views supporting all types of innovation as a key driver of regional economic development.
- The agency works closely with French entrepreneurs and SMEs, local stakeholders, such as French Public Institutions, laboratories and universities, Chambers of Commerce and clusters.
- ARITT coordinates the Regional Innovation Strategy for the Centre Region on behalf of the French Government and the Regional Council. It monitors the implementation of European and regional innovation policies in a desire to strengthen the R & D potential of the region.
- ARITT organises the annual regional conference on innovation.
- ARITT is a member of Enterprise Europe Network along with the Regional Chamber of Commerce in Orléans.
- ARITT is certified
- ISO 9001 in 2011(TQM)
- CDT label : our expertise in technology transfer was labellised by the French Ministry of Higher Educatio, and Research which gave him the status of Cell Broadcast Technology (CDT).
- ARITT has been certified Eu|BIC by EBN since March 2014 (Business Innovation Centre)
ARITT Centre Organization
- Team of 18
- Key organizational facts :
- Located in the Centre region known as Loire Valley region – an hour southwest of Paris
- Status : non-profit organization financed by the Regional Council, the French Government and the European Commission
- Acknowledgements : Since 2007, ARITT has been recognized and certified by the Regional Council and the State Government as a « Gate to the Innovation Network » in the Centre Region.
- ARITT Centre premises are located near the innovation hub and very close to the University of Orleans.
- Our conference rooms and offices are at the disposal of those interested in organizing meeting and events.